Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday

So it's Good Friday...and I'm at work. Bollocks. I wasn't aware of this, but it's also "Bring your Screaming Hoard of Children to NYC Day: too! My train this morning was replete with a boisterous gaggle of preteens. Yes, I had to forgo my extra 40 minutes of cherished sleep, and endure this cacophony. BUT, it WAS cool to see the kids extremely excited to be going into the big city. It's been a long while since I've seen that level of excitement about going into NYC. All-in-all it was nice. Gotta jet for now. Peace in the Middle east.


1 comment:

Elliette Devine said...

ugh. i fucking hate when people bring their offspring in to the city, let alone in to the office. this reminds me...isnt "bring your brat in to work day" soon....? Umph. Nothing is worse than when they are on your way commuting to work......meh!!!!!